Lambert Confirms ‘Rhapsody’ Cameo
First reported by Ultimateclassicrock.com
- Did you spot Adam Lambert’s cameo in Bohemian Rhapsody? The singer recently confirmed on Twitter that yes, he does appear in the movie.
- Lambert had previously teased a “very, very mysterious” cameo before the movie’s premiere. Turns out you can spot him in a scene at a truck stop, wearing a red trucker hat and facial hair waiting for a tryst with Freddie.
- Queen + Adam Lambert will be launching a summer North American tour in July. Meanwhile a ‘sing-a-long’ version of Bohemian Rhapsody is headed to theaters, so you’ll have a second chance to spot Lambert’s cameo.
- Did you notice Lambert’s role in the movie?
- What are some other great celebrity cameos?
He shared a photo of himself in costume in a new tweet. “Who is he?’ the caption reads, along with winking and laughing emoji and the news that Bohemian Rhapsody will be available on digital services on Jan. 22.
As Billboard reported back in November, Lambert said on the red carpet at the movie’s New York premiere that he was in the movie but that his appearance was “very, very mysterious.” Upon further research after the film’s general release, it was believed that his cameo comes when Freddie Mercury (Rami Malek) is on the phone with Mary Austin (Lucy Boynton) at a truck stop, where Lambert — nearly unrecognizable with significant facial hair, flannel shirt and a trucker hat — waits for an illicit tryst.
Bohemian Rhapsody Review
Behind the Scenes׃ The Bohemian Rhapsody Experience
Bohemian Rhapsody movie – Live aid “We are the champions”
Adam Lambert Confirms 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Cameo in New Tweet: https://t.co/elPockBgPk
— UltimateClassicRock (@UltClassicRock) January 11, 2019
Adam Lambert confirms Bohemian Rhapsody cameo https://t.co/9lM7mWPIa4
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) January 11, 2019
— NME (@NME) January 11, 2019
— Access (@accessonline) January 11, 2019