Missing WI Teen Found Alive
First reported by Abcnews.go.com
- After three months of searching, a missing Wisconsin teen has been found an hour away from her family home.
- Jayme Closs was discovered in Gordon. Other than being dirty and skinny, the teen seemed to be okay.
- “I honestly still think I’m dreaming right now. It was like I was seeing a ghost,” Peter Kasinskas said. “My jaw just went to the floor.”
- Police have told the public that a suspect is in custody, but would not reveal any more information prior to a scheduled news conference set for Friday.
- Jayme’s parents, James and Denise, were found shot to death in their home on October 15. Jayme could not be found and was thought to be taken.
- “Praise the Lord,” said Sue Allard, Jayme’s aunt. “It’s the news we’ve been waiting on for three months. I can’t wait to get my arms around her. I just can’t wait.”
- What are your thoughts on Jayme Closs being found?
- What details will be revealed in today’s press conference?
Brittany Shank New Evidence Found! Kelsey Berreth & Jayme Closs Discussions!
Jayme Closs: Everything We Know To Date About Her Disappearance and Double Homicide of Her Parents
Jayme Closs Psychic Reading 1.3.19
— KARE 11 (@kare11) January 11, 2019
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) January 11, 2019
Jayme Closs, a 13-year-old girl who vanished after her parents were found dead in their northwestern Wisconsin home, has been found alive, the Barron County Sheriff's Department said https://t.co/otlQvSYp7A pic.twitter.com/5VM0a13AaN
— CNN (@CNN) January 11, 2019
Investigators believe Jayme Closs was abducted Oct. 15 before dawn after her parents, James and Denise Closs, aged 56 and 46, were gunned down in their home in Barron, Wisconsin. https://t.co/PaFwFHduyB
— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) January 11, 2019